About Chris Cambas MA, LMFT
Chris Cambas is the Founder and Director of Full Circle Ministries, Founder and CEO of National Marriage Seminars and Founder and CEO of Couplestrong. He obtained a Masters in Christian Studies from Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary and a Masters in Professional Counseling from Liberty University. Chris is licensed in marriage & family therapy, certified in Gottman Couples Therapy and a Clinical Fellow with the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy. Other association affiliations include the National Association of Social Workers and the American Association of Christian Counselors. Most importantly, Chris has been married 20 years to his wife Lori and together they have one son, Austin.
- Certified Gottman Therapist
- PREPARE AND ENRICH Pre-Marital and Marital Assessments
MA, LMFT, IMHC, Certified Gottman Therapist
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (#MT2702)
Registered Mental Health Counselor Intern (IMH #7599)
Gottman Certified Therapist
Chris has appeared on
- Radio Broadcast: Had a weekly show on WTIS with Pete O'Shea called "Love and Marriage" (Friday's at 11:30a) Spirit FM (The Big, Big House Morning Show, the Joy FM (guest appearances), WTBN (Salem Broadcasting), co-hosted "Getting it Right After Getting it Wrong" and has been a guest on Bill Bunkley's drive time show;
- Television: Therapist appearance on "Unfaithful, Stories of Betrayal" on the Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN);
- Magazine: Overflow Magazine (www.overflowmag.com) Cover, including a five page article on his testimony in the May 2010 edition;
- Film: Has worked extensively with Sherwood Baptist Church, Provident Films, as well as Five and Two Pictures/Christiano Film Group promoting various Christian movies nationally; Fireproof, Facing the Giants, Courageous and The Secrets of Jonathan Sperry.
- Church Speaking Engagements: Crossover Church, Floodgates Community Church, Murdock Baptist church in south Florida, to name a few.