Trainings - NationalMarriageSeminars.TV
- Annual Subscription - $4.99 Per Month
- $59.88 per person
AIRING BEGINS JANUARY 2017 - ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION - $4.99 PER MONTH
SUBSCRIBERS WILL BE ABLE TO VIEW THE CURRENT WEEKS EPISODE AT ITS SCHEDULED WEEKLY AIRTIME AS WELL AS THE FULL LIBRARY OF PROGRAMS AT THEIR CONVENIENCE. WE WILL CONTINUE ADDING TO THE DATABASE OF EPISODES ON A MONTHLY BASIS
National Marriage Seminars.TV exists to enhance the clinical skills of therapists in an effort to strengthen marriage and family relationships.
Our internet TV program facilitates informational programming as well as clinical trainings for therapists as a means to strengthen marriages and families worldwide. We accomplish this by providing state-of-the-art -internet TV – programming for mental health professionals, students, clergy, and other health care providers.
Our goal is to make the latest clinical therapy information available to mental health professionals an affordable cost.
National Marriage Seminars is committed to helping mental health professionals worldwide. We accomplish this by providing a comfortable and engaging format to learn, understand, and apply what has been gained to therapist’s private practices.
Couples Therapy Program Lineup
- Understanding Relationships: What’s Healthy…What’s Not
- Relationship Research: What Every Couples Therapist Needs to Know
- Getting to the Heart of the Matter: Working with Core Emotions
- From Crisis to Connection
- From Impasse to Intimacy
- Attachment Theory and Bonding
- Understanding Couples…Seeing the Dance
- Learning to Talk Again
- High Conflict Couples
- Emotionally Withdrawn Couples
- Creating Intimacy
- Creating a Compelling Vision for the Future
Infidelity Program Lineup
- How We Become Vulnerable to Affairs
- The Affair Begins Before the Sex
- Crossing the Line/Breaking the Bond
- Understanding Affairs: Weathering the Storm of Betrayal
- Divorce is not the Only Option