Gottman Level 1 Trainings - *Henderson, NV - Las Vegas Area
- Registration: 8:30am | Training: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Presented by
- $399 per person
- 12 CE Hours (available for $29.99 after the event through National Marriage Seminars of America)
Students & Interns - Receive a $50 Discount! - Please call National Marriage Seminars to receive a coupon code.
About the Workshop:
When couples enter the therapy office, they sting with pain and despair. They look to the clinician to referee chronic conflicts, fix their partners, and rebuild burned bridges. Now, based on Dr. John Gottman's 35 years of compelling research with over 3,000 couples, there's a practical and highly effective approach to guiding these couples across the chasm that divides them. In this workshop, you will be provided with a research-based roadmap for helping couples to compassionately manage their conflicts, deepen their friendship and intimacy, and share their life purpose and dreams.
In this inspirational two-day workshop, you'll learn:
• New research-based assessments and effective interventions to help understand couples' struggles
• Research-based strategies and tools to help couples successfully manage conflict
• Skills that empower couples to dialogue about their worst gridlocked issues by uncovering their underlying
dreams, history, and values
• Methods to help couples process their fights and heal their hurts
• Techniques for couples to deepen their intimacy and minimize relapse
You'll receive a 300-page Clinical Manual...
featuring new relationship assessment questionnaires and clinical interventions.
Clinicians who take this workshop will be equipped with new methods and tools to help couples break the cycle of criticism, defensiveness, contempt and stonewalling. Through demonstrations and films from the clinical office, you'll see how to apply the research-based principles and interventions of Gottman Method Couples Therapy to strengthen:
• The Friendship System - the building block for intimacy, passion, and good sex
• The Conflict System - the basis for helping couples manage solvable problems and understand and manage
• The Shared Meaning System - the existential foundation of the relationship that helps couples create shared
purpose in building a life together