Saturday, September 1 – Sunday, September 2, 2018
Date & Time: September 1st, 9:00am – 5:30pm & September 2nd, 2018 – 12:30pm-5:30pm
Presented and hosted by Dr. Liliana Wolf, LMHC
Cost: $399 per couple
Location: Spanish River Library, 1501 NW Spanish River Boulevard, Boca Raton, FL 33431
Because you were born to bond, love, be loved and live a wholehearted life.
Hold Me Tight® is an engaging and revitalizing experiential workshop designed to provide couples with practical and heart-opening opportunities to deepen their bond.
Experience how you can dramatically transform your relationship from the inside out. Feel the joy, sense of belonging, acceptance and understanding that true intimacy can bring to your life.
Let the science of love confirm, strengthen and restore your relationship.
Feel how an engaging group presentation and private experiential activities can dramatically assist in building and sharing a deeper level of intimacy and connection in your relationship.
No public discussion of a couple’s personal life is involved. Disclosure is entirely voluntary. All private work is done as a couple. Dr. Liliana Wolf, a trained Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy clinician, or her team are available to provide one-on-one support during private exercises.
Hold Me Tight®: Experience what a loving, strong, authentic bonding relationship feels like.
Hold Me Tight® is based on Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) endorsed by the American Psychological Association as scientifically proven and widely heralded as the most successful science-based approach to creating loving relationships and lasting bonds in scientific journals, The New York Times and Time.
What you will learn
Seven Conversations for a Lifetime of Love is what the Hold Me Tight® (HMT) workshop is all about. Let me walk you through each step of this process.
- Recognizing the real enemy — Uncover your destructive cycle, your own dance of disconnection.
- Finding the Raw Spots — Understand your triggers and go beyond impulsive reactions and delve into the real heart of the problem.
- Revisiting Rocky Moments — Learn to de-escalate conflict, repairing rifts and building emotional safety by learning what you are really trying to say to each other.
- Forgiving Injuries — Repair and forgive past injuries as they become integrated into your intimate conversations as demonstrations of renewal and connection.
- Bonding Through Sex and Touch — Discover how a deep emotional connection creates the framework for great sex, and by the same token, how great sex facilitates a deeper emotional connection.
- Hold Me Tight — Learn what a lifetime of bonding means: find safety in each other’s arms by being more accessible, emotionally responsive, and deeply engaged with each other.
- Keeping Love Alive — Learn to be more deliberate and mindful about maintaining a connection with your partner. Love is a continual process of losing and finding an emotional connection. Commit to taking the steps to make your last a lifetime.
Hold Me Tight® – Liliana Wolf’s Way
Each session is professionally facilitated by licensed psychotherapist Liliana Wolf, a trained Emotionally Focused (EFT) couples therapist with over twenty-six years of clinical experience and tens of thousands of hours counseling couples in Florida.
Dr. Wolf, a former adjunct professor of Psychology and lecturer at Florida International University, puts forth an engaging HMT workshop utilizing a lively mix of PowerPoint presentation, life enactments, video demos, safe group process discussion and many transformative private couple breakout sessions.
All private work is done as a couple, with Liliana Wolf and her team of volunteer facilitators available to provide one-on-one support during private exercises.
I am a licensed psychotherapist with over twenty-five years of clinical experience.
My background in both life-span development and psychotherapy has provided me with a unique perspective in my work with children, adolescents, adults, couples and families. I am also a Florida Supreme Court certified family mediator, a qualified parenting coordinator, and an affiliate member of The Florida Bar, Family Law Section.
As a clinician, I provide individual, couple, family and group psychotherapy. I specialize in the treatment of depression, anxiety, relationship and parenting issues.
My education and credentials include:
- I started my academic pathway in my native country, Peru, where I studied Translation and Interpretation at Universidad Ricardo Palma in Lima.
- Bachelor’s degree in Spanish with a concentration in Latin American Culture and Literature from Florida International University.
- Master’s degree in Psychology with a specialization in Mental Health Counseling from Florida International University, where I also completed doctoral coursework in the university’s Life-Span Development Ph.D. program.
- Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology from the University of San Jose.
- Licensed in Florida after completing a two-year internship training at the Center for Family Studies, in the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, under the supervision of Dr. Mercedes Scopette, founder of the Center for Family Studies and a pioneer in culturally sensitive family therapy interventions in South Florida.