Hold Me Tight® is an engaging and revitalizing experiential workshop designed to provide couples with practical and heart-opening opportunities to deepen their bond.
Experience how you can dramatically transform your relationship from the inside out. Feel the joy, sense of belonging, acceptance and understanding that true intimacy can bring to your life.
Let the science of love confirm, strengthen and restore your relationship.
Feel how an engaging group presentation and private experiential activities can dramatically assist in building and sharing a deeper level of intimacy and connection in your relationship.
No public discussion of a couple’s personal life is involved. Disclosure is entirely voluntary. All private work is done as a couple. Dr. Liliana Wolf, a trained Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy clinician, or her team are available to provide one-on-one support during private exercises.
Hold Me Tight®: Experience what a loving, strong, authentic bonding relationship feels like.
Hold Me Tight® is based on Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) endorsed by the American Psychological Association as scientifically proven and widely heralded as the most successful science-based approach to creating loving relationships and lasting bonds in scientific journals, The New York Times and Time.
What you will learn
Seven Conversations for a Lifetime of Love is what the Hold Me Tight® (HMT) workshop is all about. Let me walk you through each step of this process.
- Recognizing the real enemy — Uncover your destructive cycle, your own dance of disconnection.
- Finding the Raw Spots — Understand your triggers and go beyond impulsive reactions and delve into the real heart of the problem.
- Revisiting Rocky Moments — Learn to de-escalate conflict, repairing rifts and building emotional safety by learning what you are really trying to say to each other.
- Forgiving Injuries — Repair and forgive past injuries as they become integrated into your intimate conversations as demonstrations of renewal and connection.
- Bonding Through Sex and Touch — Discover how a deep emotional connection creates the framework for great sex, and by the same token, how great sex facilitates a deeper emotional connection.
- Hold Me Tight — Learn what a lifetime of bonding means: find safety in each other’s arms by being more accessible, emotionally responsive, and deeply engaged with each other.
- Keeping Love Alive — Learn to be more deliberate and mindful about maintaining a connection with your partner. Love is a continual process of losing and finding an emotional connection. Commit to taking the steps to make your last a lifetime.