Be A TED Or TEDx Speaker!
Have you ever thought about being a featured TED or TEDx speaker? If you haven’t you really should.
Why? Because when you give a really good TED or TEDx talk, it’s not uncommon for the video of your talk to go viral and be seen by millions of people all around the world.
Imagine someone being referred by a therapist to you and the first thing they find out about you is you’re a TED or TEDx speaker. That’s credibility!
In November 2019, I gave a TEDx Talk myself.
Of course, getting on the TED stage isn’t easy and there is a lot you need to know to make your TEDx talk happen.
In this 3 hour training we’ll cover:
– How delivering a really good TEDx talk can be a huge boost to your practice and get you the respect you deserve.
– What you need to know about the process of landing a TED talk.
– Actual case histories of authors and experts who landed a TEDx talk. Discover what they learned and how they made it pay off.
– You’ll hear from an TEDx event organizer on what they are looking for in speakers.
– 5 Ways you can instantly improve any talk you give.
– What an “origin story” is and why it’s important to have one.
– 7 of the most important things every speaker should know about story telling.
– What to expect if expect if you’re invited to give a TEDx talk
– What to wear, slides and memorizing tips.
– What you can do to make your talk go viral.
– How to turn your TEDx talk into a book deal, and get publicity.