CoupleStrong Webinar Series: TRUST is Better than Chocolate June 9 2023
Now $39 per person/couple Learn research-based tools for building and maintaining TRUST. Build a solid foundation that is strong. Be CoupleStrong!
EXCLUSIVE CoupleStrong 90-minute Webinar – LIVE via ZOOM (Includes 1.5 CES for Clinicians)
$99 $39 per person/couple
Learn research-based tools for building and maintaining TRUST.
You can restore your relationship from the comfort of your home. In an exclusive, online live webinar, you’ll learn how couples build trust with emotional attunement.
This webinar is presented by Chris Cambas LMFT and Certified Gottman Therapist along with our CoupleStrong staff. This 90-minute webinar consists of lectures, videos, and Q&A.
The intimate setting of a webinar enables couples to receive personalized attention from our staff while enhancing and restoring their relationship.
During the webinar, you will learn skills to:
- Enhance intimacy
- Create shared meaning
- Strengthen your friendship
- Deepen your understanding of one another
- Transform perpetual problems into dialogues
- How couples build trust through emotional attunement
Chris and our CoupleStrong staff welcome you to join them for a truly transformative experience. You can combine the webinar with one on one follow-up both in person and via telehealth.
Register below today, attendance is limited.
Chris Cambas, LMFT, Certified Gottman Therapist
Co-Founder & CEO of CoupleStrong, Chris is a licensed marriage and family therapist with over 45,000 hours of face-to-face experience in private practice. He specialty is couples work and couples intensive work for those who are in crisis.
He attended the University of Tampa for his undergraduate degree and Liberty University for his Master’s Degree. He’s also certified in Gottman Method Couples Therapy and is a Certified Gottman Trainer.
- Chris has recently co-authored a book “KickAss Husband: Winning at Life, Marriage & Sex.”
- Chris has appeared on various radio broadcasts which include “Love and Marriage” on WTIS, Spirit FM (The Big, Big House Morning Show, the Joy FM, WTBN (Salem Broadcasting), co-hosted “Getting it Right After Getting it Wrong” and has been a guest on Bill Bunkley’s drive time show.
- Television: Therapist appearance on “Unfaithful, Stories of Betrayal” on the Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN).
- Magazine: Overflow Magazine Cover, including a five-page article on his testimony in the May 2010 edition.
- Film: Has worked extensively with Sherwood Baptist Church, Provident Films, as well as Five and Two Pictures/Christiano Film Group promoting various Christian movies nationally to include Fireproof, Courageous and The Secrets of Jonathan Sperry.